II. On the way to the game

That post is, in fact, a recap of the event, that has already happened. But I wasn't in a mood to write down everything in this blog in time.

When I left off with the first post I was going to make a small skirmish team of Astra Militarum. I have decided to try to organise a game, involving my friends. So that I will have a deadline for preparing my miniatures and a company for playing.

Battlefield

But for the game I needed a scenery. A nice small battlefield and some scatter terrain.
I have made the battlefield from 2 50x50 pieces of styrene. I've added texture to them, using knife, wood filler and small pieces of the dried moss. The latter wasn't very wise decision, because it was difficult to put terrain on top of them.

Polysterene tile with added texture

Partially painted. I mainly used washes over the white primer.

Flock and inks added

Second tile upcoming


With these black trims I could hang them on the wall as impressionist paintings

Terrain

Because I hadn't a lot of time, I had to make the terrain quite quickly and easily. My friend gave me several old pieces of Tekhnolog ruins and Tamiya oil drums.

Polysterene walls 

Oil drums. The right one is way darker, because I've  layed pigment on it.

Quickly made ruins

Well, that was my first try in making such scenery. Next time I will make it, I would definitly pay more attention to the terrain basing and the surface of the board. It seems, that too much texture isn't any good.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий